What is Powder brows?
With Powder Brows, the eyebrow is shaded. This makes it look like the eyebrows have been colored in with powder. This technique is applied with a PMU device. The pigments are pigmented into the dermis with a wafer-thin needle. With this machine we can create a subtle powder effect. In addition, the eyebrows look natural and soft because the ombre effect technique is used. With this technique, the eyebrows start very soft and finish darker towards the end. The result is semi-permanent, after about 1-2 years your eyebrows need a refresher treatment. This treatment is suitable for every skin type.
Unlike Microblading and 3D Microblading, Powder brows are also suitable for people with a very low pain tolerance. Because the wound exudate and crusting will be minimal, you can continue with your daily activities immediately after the treatment.
Benefits of the treatment
- Powder brows last 2-3 years
- Perfect and natural eyebrows every moment of the day
- No smeared make-up during sports, rain or sauna visit
- It gives a striking look
- No to a maximum of 1 touch up required
- You save time applying and removing your make-up
- It can camouflage imperfections. Like bald spots or when you've lost a lot of hair
- It is in most cases suitable for people who are allergic to cosmetic products
- For people who have had chemotherapy or alopecia and have few or no eyebrow hairs anymore
How does the Powder Brows treatment work?
The Powder Brows treatment takes an average of 2 hours. Below we have described the process in 8 steps.
Step 1 : We look at the current state of your eyebrows and discuss your wishes with you.
Step 2 : Together we choose the color that best suits your hair and skin tone.
Step 3 :Your skin around the eyebrows is disinfected.
Step 4 : We draw a temporary outline of your new eyebrow shape by means of your face shape.
Step 5 : We make an analysis to see if your eyebrows are symmetrical.
Step 6 : Your eyebrows will be plucked, making them better suited to your new shape.
Step 7 : The Powder Brows treatment begins.
Step 8 : After 6 weeks you come back for a possible touch up treatment.
What should I take into account for the treatment?
The before and after care of the eyebrows is almost as important as the treatment itself. So make sure you have read all the do's and don'ts carefully.
- 24 hours before treatment: Do not take caffeine,alcohol, drugs, aspirin or other blood-thinning medicines.This is because it affects the blood circulation and you may bleed more heavily during the treatment. The consequence of this could be that the pigment will be less absorbed into the skin.
- Up to 1 week before the treatment: You can still dye the eyebrows before the treatment.
- 2 weeks before the treatment: Do not overexpose the skin to the sun/tanning bed. In addition, you should not use peels on the face.
Make An Appointment